Saturday, March 9, 2019
Lemme explain what I'm trying to do here . . .
Obviously, my name is Colleen. Google+ went crapshoot so now I'm here trying to do what I did there. It won't be exactly the same, but for those of you who never looked at my page THERE, I write reviews of movies, TV shows, musical artists and/or bands, and of course books, with the occasional original short story myself. I'm only reviewing works that I find pleasing to myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
VH1 Behind The Music: The Black Crowes
This episode of Behind The Music happened in the 2nd season and was filmed in 1999. As has plagued their early relationship in the ba...
-
This episode of Behind The Music happened in the 2nd season and was filmed in 1999. As has plagued their early relationship in the ba...
-
Fosse/Verndon is a 2019 biographical miniseries put out by FX chronicling the professional and personal 30+year relationship of cho...
No comments:
Post a Comment