Monday, March 18, 2019

Proven Innocent (TV Show on FOX) 2019

          I don't normally like to review a television show when its in its infancy. Proven Innocent is only five episodes into its first season, but I hope it stays on the air with new episodes for at least five years.
      Madeline Scott (Rachelle Lefevre) is more that just your average attorney in Chicago. She was wrongfully convicted for a murder she didn't do. While she was in jail for ten years, she earned her degree, found an attorney and ended up proving her innocence. When she was released from jail, she went to law school and ended up starting a law firm with her attorney that tried her appeal. The firm only takes wrongful conviction cases. Her office is currently on a crusade to overturn convictions of  the prosecuting attorney Gore Bellows(Kelsey Grammer) that convicted her. 
       Madeline Scott's firm is looking into trying to find the real killer of her best friend in high school that she was convicted of killing. 
       
         I think that this show has some interesting potential. So far, so good, in my opinion. I hope it stays that way. Proven Innocent is on FOX on Fridays at 9pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

VH1 Behind The Music: The Black Crowes

       This episode of Behind The Music happened in the 2nd season and was filmed in 1999. As has plagued their early relationship in the ba...