Thursday, April 22, 2021

Guilty By Relation

 8th Session

      "I'm so sorry that we've had to be away from each other for so long. I've been worried about you . This COVID business is so aggravating. But I wanted see you in person, I believe you need that , that's why we haven't been seeing each other online. I've had a lot of time to read what you've written and its VERY good. Have you been continuing to write stuff down? 

      "Yes. Everything that happened afterwards and everything that has happened since. So my husband was talking to my Dad because he's the only one my Dad will talk to in my household. And my father said when he comes over with the renovation crew that he didn't want me there. He also told my husband not to tell me that he said this. Just to find a way to get me out of the house that day. But thankfully my husband told me anyway. And I was livid. This was just a few hours before they showed up. So as soon as they showed up I left the house and came back when they left.

     "It felt like they were trying to get my husband to lie to me, which they knew I would find out, and get me to leave him for doing lying to me. Or that they didn't care about what went on in my family, which in a way i knew they didn't, but this confirmed it, and I really couldn't believe that he said that.  I didn't say anything to them at that time. Maybe I should've but I didn't. 

    "The house renovations continued. We had to get rid of our cat. That was very hard. I knew that my sisters were a part of that. Everything was honkey-dory before and then they all go Up North where we weren't invited and THEN there's all these conditions ? No way, too much of a coincidence.  I actually thanked my father though, personally, by text message for fixing the kitchen lights and the carpet. But my husband had to take a leave of absence for a month. And I believe the painting crew was there to spy on us. At least that's what my husband said. To see how we handle the pressure or something. I'm not quite sure why. But they were painting for hours and hours. Over and over, so many layers. There was like 5 layers of paint! They actually painted over the doorbell box. So now its broken and doesn't work anymore. 

    "And time went on and COVID hit after the renovations. We got our stimulus checks from the government and I decided it was long past time to start paying rent. So when we went to cash the check, I made sure he sent some of it along to Mom and Dad for rent. AND THEY SENT IT BACK! I couldn't believe it. They said they wanted us to to save it. All this time they've been complaining about us not paying rent and now they send it back?

 " Well" said the therapist."That's quite a bit. Please keep writing . And I'll see you soon."


No comments:

Post a Comment

VH1 Behind The Music: The Black Crowes

       This episode of Behind The Music happened in the 2nd season and was filmed in 1999. As has plagued their early relationship in the ba...