Well, we're really in a pickle now, America. As our President is still suffering from the obvious effects of Ibogaine, the general population of America are left in awestruck fear as we wonder and wait for the disastrous result of America's impromptu and hurried mass exodus of Afghanistan, now in control of the beastly terrifying and religious Taliban.
I use Ibogaine loosely. Truthfully, it could also be LSD. In fact, I think it is the wonderfully psychedelic illusionary drug of the 1960's which was administered by the CIA in a project called MK Ultra. Supposedly, Charles Manson was a test subject during his many incarcerations as well as 'Whitey' Bulger, and look what happened to them! Sure, we caught them, but look at the destruction they laid on America before that and since then.
And our President still thinks that America is okay, fine, safe. In fact, he unrealistically proclaims, "America is Back!", while his vice-president Kamala Harris is nowhere to be found. The same with Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, she has also promptly run for the hills as Americans everywhere and in every beautiful state in our United States of America calls for an enactment of the 25th Amendment, or the formal removal of an inept President of the United States. I don't think we've ever come this close to physically removing a President since Nixon was in office.
So buckle up, America. I think this September promises to be exciting and memorable. Feel free to return to the paranoia of 1962 when the Cuban Missile Crisis was going on. In fact, I don't think its that its paranoid to think that way. Its actually smart! Our federal government has been mostly ham-stringed by our drug infused president, the rest of our executive branch have fled(and they are most curiously women). I can't say that I blame them, if I were in the top five who are set to inherit this kindergarden classroom also called the Oval Office, I would be on vacation with no indication to anybody in the Kindergarden Office of the White House where I was or when I was coming back.

No comments:
Post a Comment